Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Moore
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

This is the only mini in my set that I don't seem to have a character card or monster tile for ... am I missing something?

Thanks!

Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Reynolds
United States
Vermontville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it's a promo figure for Monolith's upcoming Mythic Pantheon Kickstarter campaign. There will probably be a way to get the relevant materials to make it useful in Conan as part of that campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
erusnine wrote:
This is the only mini in my set that I don't seem to have a character card or monster tile for ... am I missing something?

There are already two or three threads on precisely this question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus it is mentioned in the latest KS update. With picture.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanee wrote:
Plus it is mentioned in the latest KS update. With picture.

Indeed, Monolith should have posted that before the first boxes arrived so that we (==me) wouldn't have been so confused by that. After sorting out my minis and tiles, i spent another 10 minutes trying to figure out what i had missed because this one figure didn't have any tiles or record sheets. It should have been obvious to Monolith that people would assume "oh, no! Missing character sheets/tiles!" instead of "oh, yeah! An extra mini!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.