Subject: Elves grabbing Powerup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Ebro
France
Grenoble
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One question about this: it is said that Elves can grab Powerup from adjacent hexes if they use their special ability.
It is said that "they can grab only 1 powerup from a given hex".

We are not clear with this rule, let's take 2 examples.

1. Elves start their turn adjacent to a Powerup hex.
First they use their power = grab a Pup
Then they move and pass on that hex.
Do they get a 2nd Pup?

2. Elves start adjacent to 2 Pup hexes.
They use their power: do they get 2 Pup, i.e. 1 from each Pup hex, or just 1 because they can get only 1 Pup from their current position?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Dickerson
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
The rule says you can't take more than one from the same tile in the same turn. That would indicate you can get more than one tile per turn either through driving or or this ability. Likely what it means is that you can't grab something with this power up and then drive over it to get it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Blick
United States
Independence Twp
Michigan
flag msg tools
I know what the rule says but there's also the booster upgrade where you get to draw 2 power-ups instead of one. I made it a house rule to allow the elves to get 2 during a turn. One from activating the racial ability and one if you drive over it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.