Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the rule, it sounds like you can you can tow a Mech or Bomb that's in front of you since that space is considered adjacent.

Quote:
TOW Player
Mechs can Tow and Push other player Mechs and the Bomb. Just like when a Mech pushes, it must be adjacent to the Mech or Bomb to tow it. However, it takes a Command Card with 2 Moves to tow a Mech or Bomb 1 space. Two consecutive 1-Move Command Cards will not work! You need at least a Speed Command Card or a Move Command Card with a Power of 2 or greater.

M is the active player. M is facing to the right.
m is another player's mech.
X are empty spaces

Current Position:
X X X X
X M m X
X X X X

Movement 2 ->
X X X X
X m M X
X X X X

I'm not sure if the designers intended for that to be a legal move. But, I can see how it'd be useful to swap positions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I already made this argument. It has been officially clarified that you can't tow something you are about to push. You must push it instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
I already made this argument. It has been officially clarified that you can't tow something you are about to push. You must push it instead.

Thanks. Good to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.