Subject: 3 rule questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S. I.
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 3 questions about V.E.C. rules.

1. After an action is completed, the rule says "turn one of the cards in his Display putting it face-down".
It means... a player can choose different card(to put it face-down) from activated one?

2. If a player renounce to perform action, he doesn't remove any Quill Pen markers on his cards?

3. About card actions:INSERT.
When the acting player declare to put card which is not activated one, he determines action card strength of which ones?(activated one / declared one)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Takacs
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my take:

1. Any face up card in the display can be turned face down, as long as it does not have a quill marker.

2. If a player decides not to perform an action or actions, the quill markers are still removed.

3. I believe the action card strength is determined based upon the activated card, and not the declared one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Ricci
msg tools
designer
mb
3. For the active player the strength of the action is determined upon the strength of the card you use to activate the "INSERTION", the other players have to use the strength of the cards they try to insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.