Subject: Rotarran and barrage of fire rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ashen von Ragend
Austria
Wien / Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can i use the rotarran as second ship formbarrage of fire after i performed its action?

I'd say yes, as barrage of fire states i add the primary attack value of the second ship, not use its attack.

Barrage of fire:

ATTACK: Discard this card to perform this attack. Target 1 friendly ship within Range 1 of your ship. Target ship may not make a normal attack this round. Instead, add the Primary Weapon value of that ship to your attack roll for this attack. Both ships must have the enemy ship within their forward firing arcs. Place an Auxiliary Power Token beside both ships.

Iks rotarran:

Action: [...] you cannot attack this round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hare
msg tools
The second ship is considered to be attacking. You flip cloak token over to red and don't get an additional attack that turn.

So the Rotarran wouldn't be able to support if it used its ship text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashen von Ragend
Austria
Wien / Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hare
msg tools
yeah, I want the Rotarran to work. But being unable to fire nerfs it too hard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Typheron Joyzxqk
United Kingdom
Bathgate
Scotland
flag msg tools
Ordo Xenos | T.I.U.F.
badge
Set Phasers tae Malkey!
mbmbmbmbmb
It is however good for getting you out of trouble if you just need that extra reach to clear an Arc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashen von Ragend
Austria
Wien / Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For faction pure it provides a nice boost to maneuvability if needed, i'm looking forward to see how it actually plays out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.