$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

The Oracle of Delphi» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Pillars? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought my copy at Essen from the H@ll booth and there are no pillars. Anyone else missing their error "bonus" or am I the only one who got the intended product?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My pillars were in the ziplock bag with all the other wooden components. The only wooden parts not in there, but free in the box, were the temples.
Were yours there?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
St0ckpile wrote:
I bought my copy at Essen from the H@ll booth and there are no pillars. Anyone else missing their error "bonus" or am I the only one who got the intended product?
I heard from 3 or 4 more people that the pillars were missing. I have no explanation for this, as the manufacturer told me that these pillars are in ALL bags.
Maybe it's a silly question, but did you expect a separate small bag with the pillars and have you looked into the big bag? I'm sure you did, just wanted to be sure.
The problem is that we don't have spare parts, as these pillars were not meant to be in the boxes and there are no pillars left from the production and the first edition is sold out now ...
So I'm sorry - I'm afraid I can't help you ...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LCG 74160
msg tools
mb
My copy had one missing pillar (the pink one).

I contacted the publisher to get this missing piece: no answer (so far).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lcg74160 wrote:
My copy had one missing pillar (the pink one).

I contacted the publisher to get this missing piece: no answer (so far).
Just to be sure: I (Hall Games) am the publisher of the game: I didn't get your request. But if you wrote to my distributor Pegasus (which would be correct, because they are doing the customer service for me), then you should get an answer soon.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LCG 74160
msg tools
mb
barandur wrote:
Just to be sure: I (Hall Games) am the publisher of the game: I didn't get your request. But if you wrote to my distributor Pegasus (which would be correct, because they are doing the customer service for me), then you should get an answer soon.


Sorry for the confusion, I did contact Pegasus (on October 22).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I was expecting them to be in the big bag of wood. I'll let Pegasus kmow and hope for the best. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.