Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diogo Poupado
Portugal
Ourém
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
- Player 1 played a Clan Scott Follower and copied an opponent's end-of-the-round Clan Power (Bruce, MacDonnell or Cochrane).

- Later in the game, that same player played a Clan Wemyss Follower and discarded the opponent's Follower that was copied by his Clan Scott.

- Player 2 then plays a Clan Scott Follower.

Q: Can this Clan Scott Follower copy the Power being copied by the first Clan Scott Follower? Or a Clan Scott card can't copy another Clan Scott card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know, but I would tend to believe that Clan Scott lets you copy the power printed on another card.

If so, and you use Clan Scott to copy another Clan Scott card, all you get to do is copy some other card's power - you wouldn't get the power the other card had copied earlier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diogo Poupado
Portugal
Ourém
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gillum wrote:
If so, and you use Clan Scott to copy another Clan Scott card, all you get to do is copy some other card's power - you wouldn't get the power the other card had copied earlier.

Which would be the same as not being able to copy a Clan Scott card, since it would be redundant. That's also my opinion.

By the way, could you try to answer my other post, about 4-5 players variant?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.