Hide
8 Posts

Colt Express: Marshal & Prisoners» Forums » General

Subject: Fan Club Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Malte Kümmel
msg tools
In my copy of Marshal & Prisoners I got 7 cards, one for each bandit and I dont know what they are for.
On the one side they have a picture of the bandit and his sidekick and "Fan Club" in the upper left corner. On the other side "Give a gift" and e.g. "For my charming friend" for Belle.
What is the purpose of those cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hanover
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1654077/extra-cards-ess...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
HotMayoSandwich wrote:

Nope you're incorrect. This isn't them.

The ones discussed in the above thread are a set of alternate art punch cards people picked up at Essen.

The ones discussed in this thread are (I think) promotional material found in retail copies of the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Kümmel
msg tools
PeterM2158 wrote:
HotMayoSandwich wrote:

The ones discussed in the above thread are a set of alternate art punch cards people picked up at Essen.

The ones discussed in this thread are (I think) promotional material found in retail copies of the expansion.

Correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hanover
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterM2158 wrote:
HotMayoSandwich wrote:

I see, good to know. Didn't realize there was a possibility of having two sets of extra cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
HotMayoSandwich wrote:
PeterM2158 wrote:
HotMayoSandwich wrote:

I see, good to know. Didn't realize there was a possibility of having two sets of extra cards.

Think you're still misunderstanding.

The ones available at Essen are alternate art "Punch" cards you can use in the game; either swap them out on add them in so everyone can punch again!

The ones discussed in this thread are just promotional material that don't affect the game at all. They look like they are designed to be handed out to friends? Will upload a photo later if I remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see what youre talking about

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
shooshoo wrote:
I would like to see what youre talking about

These are the fan club cards:

They came in the Marshal & Prisoners expansion and serve no in game purpose at all. I don't have a picture of the alternate art Punch cards as I don't own them. But they can either be swapped out to replace the original ones, or added in to give people another Punch action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.