Hide
6 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » Rules

Subject: Targeting survivors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Cline
msg tools
Ok, I've seen some stuff on this but could not find an answer that satisfies me. When a monster picks target, then you dash away does the monster go to the spot you were initially targeted or follows? I'm trying to figure out how to avoid some of the DBK ball movements and it seems not possible to avoid the ball if he follows the target to the survivors end placement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pruden
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
- Monster picks target
- Survivor Dashes
- Monster tries to get to the target it picked not where it was but where it is right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
as n3x3n said.

the best strategy with dbk is to keep it separated from the ball, and always not be in range of ground pound (or able to avoid collision when it happens).

also, trigger the trap at 8 spaces distance, and always try to have exactly one survivor stinky (your tank), this allows you to control a bit monster's behavior.

Dash does not help you as much as getting tumble, a shield and have shield mastery in your settlement.

after the second or third dbk, when you have the badge to access tactics (not a great advantage overall, but dbk tactics work well with dbk) and you can ripple pattern (and maybe you calcified a zanbato), it becomes way easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Cline
msg tools
Ok that's how I thought it worked,thanks. Now one other question I forgot to ask I read on some other strategy for him survivors can push the ball D5? Where is that at I've never seen anything that shows you can do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm note assuming the DBK totaled your survivors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.