Chris Puram
United States
Cary
NC
flag msg tools
badge
I hate my stupid username.
mbmbmbmbmb
The game looks great but I do have an issue with the strike cube mechanic which seems to add an annoying (to me) luck factor. I'm wondering if just playing without the cube would have unexpected negative consequences in terms of gameplay and would appreciate any thoughts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paco Yanez
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
goldengamer wrote:
The game looks great but I do have an issue with the strike cube mechanic which seems to add an annoying (to me) luck factor. I'm wondering if just playing without the cube would have unexpected negative consequences in terms of gameplay and would appreciate any thoughts.

Hi Chris,
Removing the strike cube will not affect the gameplay at all. In fact, you may have plays where the strike cube never comes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
philippe C.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm going to try the game tonight, thanks for this question, i'm going to remove this cube, i don't understand the purpose... A friend of mine told me it's for a kind of player who like this kind of bad luck for fun and lot of laugh, but euro-gamers hate it... I think it would be a good idea to write on the rules we can or not play with the grey cube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.