Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears there are two instances in the rulebook where a paragraph is missing because the previous paragraph is duplicated in its place.

Page 15: The SETUP FOR TOTAL WAR rules at the top of the page are a duplicate of the paragraph at the bottom of page 14. The rules for where to place the prison camp chits is thus missing.

Page 17: The GARRISON rules at the top of the page are a duplicate of the paragraph at the bottom of page 16. The full rules for garrisons are thus missing.

Can we get the missing text? Is there a corrected version of the rulebook somewhere online that we can access?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Greer
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Dustin.

Thank you for bringing these to my attention. I'm sorry for the confusion, and I am personally very frustrated that those errors made it through to the printing. Alas!

I have created an Errata & Addendum reference to address these and any other issues that might be discovered. I have uploaded it to the "files" on the BGG page; it is currently awaiting approval.

You can also find said reference among the resource files on our web site:

https://pastgo.wordpress.com/products-sans-allies/

If you have any trouble with the link, please be patient. We are in the middle of a complete overhaul of the website, and sometimes there are connectivity issues.

Please let me know if you notice anything else that needs addressing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Greer
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE

And here it is...

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/139162/rules-errata-adden...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.