Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the many expansions for this game generally available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
all but the Necromancers Isle seem to be extremely common and easy enough to find (at least in the US).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Nothing happens for a reason, but everything happens by a mechanism
badge
Nitrogen Conservation Awareness: I pee in the yard
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
all but the Necromancers Isle seem to be extremely common and easy enough to find (at least in the US).
And you aren't missing anything if you can't find that one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Groff-Folsom
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even Necromancer Island is readily available these days. It was reprinted during the Kickstarter for the app.

A quick look at the shopping page for each expansion suggests that only the 6-player board has inflated prices. ($75? To sure what MSRP is, though. I prefer Realms.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshBot wrote:
Ender02 wrote:
And you aren't missing anything if you can't find that one.

Only missing an exercise in frustrating futility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever the race expansions become hard to find, there are lots of nice custom races & powers available here at the geek. Though the files take a little bit of wading through, as a few are repeated, modified, or produced with the same name as others (despite being different). But worth printing/building for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I believe the only thing that's hard to get is the 6p board, however that can be somewhat mitigated with realms expansion via customizing a board OR using tunnels with a 2p and 4p board.

Likewise, the tunnels promo is hard to get as it is now adding into realms, so completely unnecessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boucher
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Few weeks ago I went on a frenzy spree where I wanted to complete my Small World collection, I had no problem getting all expansions, those are readily available now.

Well except for Royal Bonus - I ordered that and Spider's Web from gameseek.co.uk and only Spider's Web arrived. So far they haven't responded to my attempts to find out what happened to Royal Bonus but I am not worried about finding that one. I am worried about whether if I will see my money back although!

I stupidly ordered Tunnels without reading game descriptions carefully - I also ordered Realms. If anybody really want Tunnels and will not sell it, I am more than happy to mail it out. Just PM me your address. US only please but if you are willing to help with S&H, I could look at international shipping I suppose.

I saw the 6 players board for fairly cheap somewhere (it was by sheer luck) but I am not going to get that one because my group rarely have more than 4 people show up and when we do have 6 players we often play Game of Thrones or Battlestar Galactica.

As of right now I have everything except for:
6 players board - not interested
Leaders - was supposed to get that along with my Necromancer order but I winded up getting two copies of Necromancer instead. I returned the second copy and lucky saw someone on this site who will mail me his Leaders copy
Royal Bonus - Will I get stiffed by gameseek or not?
Underworld - I ordered that along with River World from Miniature Market and they will ship that when River World is ready to ship this November

PS Good idea re: fan created races - one nice feature of Small World products are that we get extra race and banner tokens so why not put those to good use!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.