$20.00
$15.00
$5.00
$30.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Shadowrift» Forums » General

Subject: 2nd Edition - Anyone Else Missing Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had the game for 2 weeks or so, but just opened it today. I have been through everything 3 times and cannot find the zombie special monster cards.

I have the following special monster cards:
8 Totem
6 Freeze
12 Burn
4 Cultist
10 Tempest

By my count, that make 40 special monster cards. The rule book says there should be 44. How many zombie cards should there be, 4? Do they look different in some way from the other special monster cards and I am just overlooking them?

At this point, I think I am missing 4 zombie cards. Anyone else?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Anderson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
btrhoads wrote:
I have had the game for 2 weeks or so, but just opened it today. I have been through everything 3 times and cannot find the zombie special monster cards.

I have the following special monster cards:
8 Totem
6 Freeze
12 Burn
4 Cultist
10 Tempest

By my count, that make 40 special monster cards. The rule book says there should be 44. How many zombie cards should there be, 4? Do they look different in some way from the other special monster cards and I am just overlooking them?

At this point, I think I am missing 4 zombie cards. Anyone else?


They don't look very different from the Necromancer faction monster cards in general - check there. Aside from being called Zombie, they have no faction symbol. They have the same red card-back as other monsters.
There should indeed be four of them.
There was actually a typo on the Zombie, marking them as costing 4 and having 7 health when they're supposed to cost 0 and have 3 health. So whether you find them or not, keep your eye on the site here; We'll be making an announcement about the replacements, and once we've got them printed they'll be mailed to you at no cost.

In the meantime if you can't find them, you can print out the PDF of the corrected Zombies from the FAQ here and cut 'em out for proxies.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
karishi wrote:


They don't look very different from the Necromancer faction monster cards in general - check there. Aside from being called Zombie, they have no faction symbol. They have the same red card-back as other monsters.
There should indeed be four of them.
There was actually a typo on the Zombie, marking them as costing 4 and having 7 health when they're supposed to cost 0 and have 3 health. So whether you find them or not, keep your eye on the site here; We'll be making an announcement about the replacements, and once we've got them printed they'll be mailed to you at no cost.

In the meantime if you can't find them, you can print out the PDF of the corrected Zombies from the FAQ here and cut 'em out for proxies.


Ok, I have 4 Zombie cards that cost 4 and have 7 health and they are in landscape format instead of portrait format like the other cards. From the info you provide, I must have them then. I was looking for cards that looked like the other special monster cards. I guess that is what threw me off.

Thanks for a quick response Jeremy. I'll keep an eye out for the announcement. I'm sure I'll have my hands full with the other factions in the mean time.

Great looking game Jeremy. Congrats!




 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luc VC
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
btrhoads wrote:
[q="karishi"]
Ok, I have 4 Zombie cards that cost 4 and have 7 health and they are in landscape format instead of portrait format like the other cards.


About the 4 zombies, on the divider is printed "Place the ten zombie cards...". So should there be 10 zombies or is it just an undead quartet?

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Anderson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Wolfshade wrote:
btrhoads wrote:
[q="karishi"]
Ok, I have 4 Zombie cards that cost 4 and have 7 health and they are in landscape format instead of portrait format like the other cards.


About the 4 zombies, on the divider is printed "Place the ten zombie cards...". So should there be 10 zombies or is it just an undead quartet?



The divider's a typo. Sorry about that.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.