Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked this up at my FLGS. The rules mention a new way to win, but it requires The Infinity Gauntlet promo.

Any idea where I can obtain this card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Nijssen
Netherlands
Rosmalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game isn't available over here in Europe (it's not allowed for shops to sell the game, because of licenses), but my brother went to New York and bought the base game as well as expansion 2 for me. He also received 3 promo cards: Peter Parker, Deadpool and this one (Infinity Gauntlet) as well. So I think you should ask your FLGS. Good luck with your hunt!

I saw on Ebay that the Infinity Gauntlet is up for sale for about 20 and 38 dollars... That's insane!

Now you're talking about promo cards: is there a full list of Marvel Munchkin promo cards available anywhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a complete list if you Google it.

I will try with my FLGS. Thanks for the advice.

I really do not understand why they would devote half the expansion rule sheet to a new way to win with the Infinity Gauntlet, yet make that promo almost impossible to get.shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Reyna
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
SJ Hunter wrote:
This one was a bit harder to get, as it was a retailer incentive when the game initially dropped back in April. Shoot me an email at hunters@sjgames.com and I'll see if we have any left.

Mind if I can request one via email? Ive been looking for Infinity Gauntlet as well

Thanks in advance for your time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
laike cortes
Spain
flag msg tools
I bought the game and both of its expansions. Is there any way to get the promo cards for a Spanish resident?

I'm little sad, now there are 5 promo cards that I can't obtain.

The last year, I bought the two promotional cards of Munchkin Adventure Time from boardgamegeek Store. Maybe I can buy the promos of Munchkin Marvel in the same way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laike wrote:
I bought the game and both of its expansions. Is there any way to get the promo cards for a Spanish resident?

I'm little sad, now there are 5 promo cards that I can't obtain.

The last year, I bought the two promotional cards of Munchkin Adventure Time from boardgamegeek Store. Maybe I can buy the promos of Munchkin Marvel in the same way?

These will be retailer promotional cards primarily, or at conventions. Currently we just have a few advance cards, but you can contact USAopoly, or check with your local retailer about getting them. The X-Men and Howard The Duck promos should be coming soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.