Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Lozito
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today at Cardhaus, Potion Explosion is only $29.99.

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/potion_explosion...

I'll state the obvious, so that others can save time by not feeling compelled to type the same. This might not work out to be a good deal when you factor shipping in. Plus they only do free shipping at $125+.

I'm merely pointing it out for anyone interested, who doesn't care about shipping, or is already about to put an order together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevermind the shipping, the main issue with this game is the QC. There have been so many reports of issues with the marbles arriving chipped, cracked, broken, and also the tray being miscut or misprinted. shake

I would never buy this new. Id however buy a used copy that has no issues. Way to much of a gamble imho.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Piquette
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
I had to spend this geek gold on something
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I'm interested, but I'm likely going to wait for later printings that have quality issues (hopefully) resolved. I could easily place a large CH order if certain new titles were in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marcotf10 Marcotte
Canada
flag msg tools
Mine came in correctly, we played 5 minutes and threw it in the closet. It might be okay with kids but my gf looked at me and she asked: Is that it, you pick marbles, rinse and repeat until we die of boredom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Freeport
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine I ordered a month ago from MM has no quality issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marcotf10 wrote:
Mine came in correctly, we played 5 minutes and threw it in the closet. It might be okay with kids but my gf looked at me and she asked: Is that it, you pick marbles, rinse and repeat until we die of boredom.

Wow. Maybe get A Feast for Odin for her, then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.