5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: For those who have watched Dr Strange Spoiler rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Spoilers! [+] [View All]
Ibrahim Uddin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Firstly I watched Dr Strange and loved the movie. I loved the ending as he didn't beat up Damamoo like all the other marvel movies but in fact used a strategic plan of doing some sort of time loop.

Now my question is, is Dr Strnge in the new Thor movie or is he in the new Avengers movie facing Thanos?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: For those who have watched Dr Strange
Use the [ o ] tag for spoilers, and/or mention it in your tile. Yeah, I know. I see what title says, but the question is spoiler free.

I don't recall Dr. Strange being in the Thor film unless it is a small part. That movie is jam packed with the storyline and Hulk as is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ibrahim Uddin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi sorry I have written spoiler in the title .

Have you seen Dr Strange because after the movue finished the scene that occured had thor in it thats why i was asking lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Count
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Doctor Strange is scheduled for release on October 25, 2016 in the UK – after being moved up last minute from October 28 – and on November 4 in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ibrahim Uddin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Oh ok I thought it would have been released earlier in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.