Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Thompson
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally opened the game and love it. I tried playing solo with two characters and found it a little hard to keep track of who has done what. Is the solo experience better with one character?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I play with one character. Because it scaled depending on number of characters, it's just as difficult at 1 as it is at 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know how it is with two as I discovered this game recently, but I confirm it is damn difficult playing with a single character!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thayne Weston
United States
Nibley
Utah
flag msg tools
The die has been cast- Julius Caesar
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to play solo with one or two. Two is a bit easier and sometimes gives more choices, but both ways are good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game scales well for player counts, and one character is just as enjoyable, and easier to keep track of what you are doing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B B

Baldwin City
KS
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only played this game solo. I either use 1 character or 4. I kind of like the longer version with 4 and several different abilities. I don't find it hard to keep track of since the characters take actions in order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.