BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: LA area Playtest Boardgame Group? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fernanda Nunes
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

I am an international student living in Brazil and I am developing a boardgame as undergrad thesis. I will visit the U.S. in January and February and I wonder if there is any boardgame group that I could bring my game to playtest!

I also wonder if there is anyone here that could help me (as a mentor) to polish my game =] (I will give the credits of course!)

Thank you so much guys <3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Santa Fe Springs
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
[This is probably what you want.]
Additionally, I am currently working as a developer for a small publisher. Maybe we could meet at some point to take a look at your project. It depends on where you'll be staying while you're here, I guess.
You may want to consider attending the Strategicon convention February 17-20, 2017 as well. Lots of opportunity for blind playtesting if you sign up for it in advance.
[Here's that link as well.]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I volunteer as "polisher"! I'm friends with the poster above me, so he can vouch for me as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernanda Nunes
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey!

Thank you guys! I will definitely consider it!
I will let you guys now when I am available... and I will take a look at this convention, can be very useful for my project!
I also subscribed for this LA meeting, lets see how it goes... are you guys attending too?

Again, thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Santa Fe Springs
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
ngirlvip wrote:
I will take a look at this convention, can be very useful for my project!
I also subscribed for this LA meeting, lets see how it goes... are you guys attending too?

I attend the Strategicon conventions 3x per year.
I have not been to the designers meetup in a LONG time, but it's close enough that I could go if had a reason to.
Hopefully we will meet in one place or the other.
Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.