Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart Barton
Australia
Gungahlin
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So it says once per round, Does this mean that it stays around until it's completed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it is still failed if it is not completed by the end of the turn that it enters the Combat Zone. You only get one attempt at Success each turn and you'll usually only get multiple turns to try if you reveal it in the Verse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zarm R'keeg

Pennsylvania
msg tools
I was curious about tall cards - as per the text, it seems that all five main characters would draw these cards. When playing with two players, so that three of the main characters are essentially empty avatars, and one of those main characters wins the game, does no one get the talent? Or am I misunderstanding, and in the case of tall cards, 'main characters' should be taken to mean 'player characters only'?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My money is on your first interpretation. If one of the NPCs gets the talent, it's placed in the discard pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmb
read the card text carefully. it states that each "Main Character" is dealt a card (so it will always be 5 cards dealt). if exactly one PLAYER has the highest cost card, then the job is successfully completed and that player "wins" a Talent card.
If a non-player Main Character has the tall card (or if there is a tie for tall card, regardless of who ties), then the job is not successfully completed that turn, and no one gets a Talent. But it could be attempted again next turn (unless the Side Job card is in the Combat Zone, in which case if it is uncompleted at the end of the turn, it is a "Failure" and each player would gain a flaw)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.