BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Women and Gaming

Subject: Playtest Thesis Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fernanda Nunes
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello girls!

I am a Design undergrad student in Brazil.
This summer I was doing exchange program in the U.S. and I did internship at the Game Innovation Lab at USC. That helped me to give good directions on thesis I am working right now.

My thesis is a paradidatic analog game about Women in History. After taking some Women's Studies classes and reading about feminism, I started to wonder about the women role in History and in various fields as science and literature. Working at the Game Innovation Lab was very enriching and I got more interested in design game for educational purposes. I am planning to design for kids between 10 and 14 years old and now I am thriving to find the best way to make the approach!

I will visit the U.S. this January and February and I wonder if someone here could help me playtesting the game, being like a mentoring or adviser so I can add to my thesis would be very helpful and of course I will give credit for it!

If someone get interest on it I can give more details!

Thank you so much <3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.