Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please use this thread for commenting on the pre-release SHOW rules. Let's do this:

1. Please do not hijack this thread with your own agenda. This makes it easier for me to find the important stuff.
2. Please refer to issues in the rules in the following format, in italics: [Page #] - [Section Title] - [Comment]. For example (real examples, by the way):

Page 40 - Ammo Loadouts - The main gun ammo types for a JagdTiger are Special and HE. Does this mean that I can only have 12VP of Special ammo since it is not explicitly listed as AP? It is the tank-destroyer's AP round after all. Maybe the rule should be that everything listed below HE on the Ammo chart is limited by this rule.

Page 17 - Facing - This rule conflicts with that on Page 23, Target Aspect. Facing also includes the corners, so there are eight directions that may be faced in a square.

Page 1 - Contents - The page assignments go out of whack starting at Page 6.

You get the idea.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 4 - There is a comma slice in the first paragraph of the introduction. The sentence starting with "The 2nd..." indenting, eventually, with "following D-Day." I can think of a few ways to fix it into either 2 or three sentences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update...

Here's the link to the rules.

http://www.lostbattaliongames.com/download/SergeantsHellonWh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder that today is the last days for comments before the rules go into pre-production and final layout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, everyone, for all of the great comments and questions. This evening I'll be addressing them all in the rules. There will also be a few new sections based on the equipment, story, and order cards that I got a chance to look at last night.

I'll keep you posted on progress.

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update...

All comments and suggested changes have been addressed and submitted. I'm now going to prep for a local gaming convention this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.