Of Dreams & Shadows» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping to USA? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

so the more I look at this the more interested in it I find myself. I took the plunge to buy it on the link from their website which took me to amazon..ca and at checkout it said they were unable to ship it to my address due to warranty issues with software and electronics. Is something entered incorrectly for tis item on this site? Seems like it should be able to ship to USA...any work around?? I don't see it on amazon.com (USA)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Alford
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
Hi Michael,

I'm working on a distribution solution so I can ship the game across North America (Amazon.ca surprisingly does not ship to the US). I'm currently finalizing talks and am hoping to accept US orders over the next few weeks. I'll provide an update when everything is ready.

cheers,

Gordon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Gordon!

Yeah that is really weird that they don't ship to the USA (I just tried it again to make sure it was not a glitch)

I am really impressed by this self published game with all the lore, art and even the walkthrough on your website. Well done!

Looking forward to getting my hands on it and giving it a try as soon as you are able to ship to USA.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you work this out soon because it will be an instant buy for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zouave wrote:
I hope you work this out soon because it will be an instant buy for me.

Me too! I was hoping my subscription notification to this thread was due to that. But hopefully soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Alford
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
Working on it. I can't give details until agreements are signed. Hopefully, I can give an update later this month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kiamar wrote:
Working on it. I can't give details until agreements are signed. Hopefully, I can give an update later this month.

Great! Thanks for the update and I am looking forward to trying your game out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.