France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So several people have asked about the greek figure in Conan, currently without any stats to be played in the game. If you followed the information in the last update, you know it is a promotional figurine for Mythic Battles: Pantheon, the next game from Monolith (with Mythic Games as a copublisher)

Here are some more information about this figure, and what you can do with it.
First, this is an exclusive figure for Mythic Battles: Pantheon. Though the game will include Spartan troops, those in it will have some differences. This particular Spartan in Conan will not be sold or reprinted.

Also, something else that may interest Conan players is that Mythic Battles: Pantheon kickstarter will include a crossover with Conan, allowing you to play Conan on the Mythic Battles Pantheon boards. Scenarii for Conan will be provided for these boards, which will represent Corinthia in the Hyborian Age.
Furthermore, character sheets and tiles will be provided to play Conan with all Mythic Battles: Pantheon Core Box figures, and scenarii which will include them all.

To know more, check out Mythic Battles: Pantheon page on BGG, and its kickstarter launching on the 1st of November (8pm CET/3pm EDT/midday PDT/6am on the 2nd AEDT)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark T
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the information, that sounds so exciting and only furthers my need to pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dahkon Dahkon
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not all figures from MB will be available to play with Conan. Leonidas V. from Mythic Games said the gods won't be playable in Conan as there is no gods in Conan univers... Just to make it clear.

By the way we need first scenarios for Conan content before having scenarios for a game's not producted yet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
Gillingham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dahkon wrote:
Not all figures from MB will be available to play with Conan. Leonidas V. from Mythic Games said the gods won't be playable in Conan as there is no gods in Conan univers... Just to make it clear.

By the way we need first scenarios for Conan content before having scenarios for a game's not producted yet...

Yeah, I've got 200 unuseable Conan models as it is But I guess we will be getting scenarios for these during the next 12 months or so until Mythic Battles is released
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Wineinger
United States
Wood River
Illinois
flag msg tools
You made it personal. All it did was buy you a little more pain than most.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dahkon wrote:

Tell that to Crom...and Set...and Mitra...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clanggedin Silverbeard
United States
SALEM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sure someone will create OL tiles for the Gods anyways. They might not be Gods in Conan's world, but Giants and large creatures he fights. I know they are not canon, but will be fun to play with if I decide to back MB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am absolutely rooting for Monolith's success on this new Kickstarter. It will go a long way to soothing some concern, of course, if there would be a statement from Monolith about their plans to correct the errors on cards, tiles and scenarios in the English edition of the Conan game; many of these affect gameplay. If their follow through is as good as it has been so far, I have no doubt they will, but it would be very good to get this announcement in before the next Kickstarter gets too far in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Bulhões
Brazil
flag msg tools
mb
spcsamri wrote:
Dahkon wrote:

Tell that to Crom...and Set...and Mitra...

I can definitely see them as SG unlocks on the campaign. Good lucky to them though, between deep madness, shadows of bristone, rise of moloch and kingdom death, competition for miniature gamer's $ will be strong at the end of this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.