Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Russo
United States
Lansdale
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just curious if there are others out there still waiting for your copy? I ordered mine on release day around 2:30 PDT (when it was still difficult for people to get in) and my order says "wave 1" (not the wave 2 that won't be mailed out till December). My order still says processing and a wrote a support ticket last Friday, just to check and make sure things are ok, that hasn't been answered yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Burton
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered mine around the same time and I still have yet to receive it on the West Coast. The merch store states "Completed" but the UPS tracking site shows that it's been stuck in Illinois since the 22nd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Lee
msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Dear Riot Games

You may like to take note of the delays your customers have been experiencing.
I ordered on launch day and unfortunately the package has still not reached me.

I would think for $45 shipping, this delay wouldn't have been that long?

I've also heard other bad feedback about iparcel. You might like to take note.

Thank you.

Your waiting customer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine has been in customs since Tuesday, not sure what's up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are paying attention.

I said before we shipped our first copy that we should expect at least two weeks to get all of the orders out. That's unfortunately how long it takes to ship over 10,000 units of a product this size. Without a support ticket number, it's tricky to follow up with your order, specifically, but based on your shipping rate, I expect that the distance we had to travel was pretty far. So - assuming that you were in Wave 1 - you are still within the expected bounds of delivery. But if you're concerned about the status of your order, our support team will be happy to help you with whatever we can - though it may take some time as they are trying to go through tickets in the order that they came in.

But to be clear, I'd really like to get the game into your hands as soon as we can. I want that pretty passionately, actually. And I don't see anyone letting up on the gas on this end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Russo
United States
Lansdale
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Chris, thanks for the response. I just want to reiterate that I'm not mad (as some others here appear to be), I just wanted to see if I was an outlier that still hadn't gotten my game. I know now that there are still delays and it's not just my order, so that makes me feel a little better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean L
United Kingdom
Coventry
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Still waiting. Shipped on October 17, UPS claim to have delivered it but haven't, last message from customer support saying they were looking into was a week ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine still doesn't even show that it has been shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ksaeger wrote:
Mine still doesn't even show that it has been shipped.

Well Riot just charged my CC on 10/30, so hopefully that means they are finally mailing my Wave 1 order, well after it was reported that all of Wave 1 was complete! I've been patient, but as of this morning am pretty ticked off. Even if I do finally get my order, I'm really mad that orders placed after mine are already in hand and mine nowhere in sight.

EDIT 11/2: I'm happy to report that my game is on its way. Thank you Chris Cantrell for working so hard to get my issue resolved - your customer service exceeded my expectations, and I'm sorry for being so crabby and impatient!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nelson Lin
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mb
Still waiting my copy to arrive in Taiwan. I-Parcel tracking shows mine stuck in Indianapolis since 25th, Oct. It hasn't been updated since. Just wondering anyone in Asia got their copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam WD
msg tools
BathTubNZ wrote:

Ah yours too? I have the same issue (in NZ). I've contacted UPS and received no response and just now raised a ticket with Riot Games on the off-chance they can follow it up.

Never had anything remain in customs for more than a day or so in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thewds wrote:
BathTubNZ wrote:

Ah yours too? I have the same issue (in NZ). I've contacted UPS and received no response and just now raised a ticket with Riot Games on the off-chance they can follow it up.

Never had anything remain in customs for more than a day or so in the past.

Mine just arrived yesterday afternoon, so status switched straight from 'waitng for customs' to 'on the van for delivery' after a week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Russo
United States
Lansdale
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just got an email saying my order was received. It is identical to the one I got the day I ordered, except all the prices for the game, shipping, and the total say $0.00. Did other get this too? Does that mean it was shipped?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
el_chupacabra wrote:
I just got an email saying my order was received. It is identical to the one I got the day I ordered, except all the prices for the game, shipping, and the total say $0.00. Did other get this too? Does that mean it was shipped?

Probably not. The shipping emails are pretty clear. Is it an invoice, instead of an order confirmation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance House
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
I'm yet to receive mine in NZ either, it has been in transait to destination Country with IParcel since the 19th... I could have swam from the US to NZ by now.

I would humbly suggest that IParcel being the service used is looked at for next time they are either very very slow for International parcels or they do not have the capacity for orders of this size without a large slip in performance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James G
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does seem rather slow. I use the NZ Post option to combine parcels in the states. They go through customs to door in a day or two.

Mines been at customs since 9am Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam WD
msg tools
Furiuzmnky wrote:
It does seem rather slow. I use the NZ Post option to combine parcels in the states. They go through customs to door in a day or two.

Mines been at customs since 9am Friday.

Yeah 8:30 am last Friday here. Still no movement...

Nigel above does give me some hope though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Lee
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
We are paying attention.

I said before we shipped our first copy that we should expect at least two weeks to get all of the orders out. That's unfortunately how long it takes to ship over 10,000 units of a product this size. Without a support ticket number, it's tricky to follow up with your order, specifically, but based on your shipping rate, I expect that the distance we had to travel was pretty far. So - assuming that you were in Wave 1 - you are still within the expected bounds of delivery. But if you're concerned about the status of your order, our support team will be happy to help you with whatever we can - though it may take some time as they are trying to go through tickets in the order that they came in.

But to be clear, I'd really like to get the game into your hands as soon as we can. I want that pretty passionately, actually. And I don't see anyone letting up on the gas on this end.

Thanks Chris.
Just wanted to highlight this to you so that you are aware of it and can prepare better for Wave 1 Dec and Wave 2 onwards...
Nothing is more frustrating than zero movement on the tracking of the parcel and it remaining for 5 days in the same location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I hear that. It's a bit frustrating for us as well. We're definitely learning how to do this better as we go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yvan Duong
Canada
flag msg tools
Did any of you get dinged by the customs fees? (Canada)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James G
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game arrived yesterday. One corner of the box is a box squashed in but everything inside seems good. Really looking forward to playing.

So it was 8 days between customs and delivery. Even now the tracking site says it's still with the delivery service.

Super pleased to have a copy of the game all the way down here. Thanks for letting us ship direct Chris!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam WD
msg tools
Mine turned up today too!

It's even bigger than expected. Maybe that was the hold up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean L
United Kingdom
Coventry
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Riot gave up on finding mine and just sent me a refund. Bit of a kick in the teeth after trying for two hours to place an order. And a small net loss with the decline of GBP against EUR the past month. Bad show all around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X Topher
United States
Highland
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just sent a support request. I also ordered mine 10/14/2016, around 2:30pm. (Wave 1, Shipment 2) I have yet to receive any word...shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meeple Up
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
gattz wrote:
Just sent a support request. I also ordered mine 10/14/2016, around 2:30pm. (Wave 1, Shipment 2) I have yet to receive any word...shake

Wave 1 shipment 2 is set for the December release
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.