Subject: Foolin' around.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
What happens in this scenario? 2 councilors left, one of them has Kimberly. Which says you can not be chosen for foolin' around activity, and if you draw one discard it and draw a survival card.

So the other councilor draws a foolin' around card. I can't pick the other councilor because of the Kimberly card, right? Do I discard and draw another card, or do I just discard and move on to the next turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played in forever, but I would discard the card and move on to the next turn since the Fooling Around card can't be resolved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Ya that was how we played it, seemed right. Pretty awful rulebook, so much left out of it that you need to determine yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rudis21 wrote:
Ya that was how we played it, seemed right. Pretty awful rulebook, so much left out of it that you need to determine yourself.

That's exactly how I feel about the rulebook. I was hoping that they would fix the rules when they actually printed the real copy, but the creator didn't take that opportunity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.