Human Interface: Nakamura Tower» Forums » Rules

Subject: What happens if you block the Drone entry points? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Washburn
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Say you kill both drones in the initial scenario, but you have someone either standing on, or directly in front of the Drone Entry point - so that it's not possible for either/both drones to enter.

What happens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well strictly put, they still enter and start a close combat fight right on OR they can shoot at you first (from outside the board) before entering it. Since the rule state, that when the token is occupied by another drone, then they start their movement outside and then spend a movement point to move unto the board. Same logic would be applied if an "enemy" model is occupying the tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Loig wrote:
well strictly put, they still enter and start a close combat fight right on OR they can shoot at you first (from outside the board) before entering it. Since the rule state, that when the token is occupied by another drone, then they start their movement outside and then spend a movement point to move unto the board. Same logic would be applied if an "enemy" model is occupying the tile.

I am sure I saw this covered in a FAQ

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/23390981#23390981

not answered yet but Loig has picked up on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Manual covers what happens when the entry point is occupied by other drones on page 31. I'm pretty sure it should be played the same way with other figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Washburn
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
In this instance, can you have two models on the same square tile? Or are they initiating close combat from off the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Washburn
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Thanks, I'll take a look. Somehow I missed this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.