Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JDM
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got this game, and I've been reading the English rules posted elsewhere in this forum. A quick question...

The main page description for the game has the following line:

"You can also choose to offer cards as a gift to your opponent, but if the opponent accepts this gift, then they must offer you a gift in return — most likely something you don't want!"

I don't see this exchanging gift mechanic listed anywhere in the English rules. Can someone confirm that this information, as posted in the description, is incorrect?

It also says that you flip TWO cards face up on each person's turn, while the rules say that you flip THREE.

So is the description outdated? Anyone else noticed any inconsistencies?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Gusmeroli
Italy
Morbegno
Sondrio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
neotrunks2002 wrote:
Just got this game, and I've been reading the English rules posted elsewhere in this forum. A quick question...

The main page description for the game has the following line:

"You can also choose to offer cards as a gift to your opponent, but if the opponent accepts this gift, then they must offer you a gift in return — most likely something you don't want!"

I don't see this exchanging gift mechanic listed anywhere in the English rules. Can someone confirm that this information, as posted in the description, is incorrect?

It also says that you flip TWO cards face up on each person's turn, while the rules say that you flip THREE.

So is the description outdated? Anyone else noticed any inconsistencies?

Thanks!

same doubts here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the German rules and have read the english ones there is a section that deals with giving a gift. Eaxh round 3 cards are flipped and you have to offer 1 to the other player, it is only when the other player refuses they must then they must offer you a gift.

Edit: spelling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.