Subject: Questions about scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Schmitz Jr
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The scenario card says that when you roll terrain dice you need wilds to move in or adjacent to a web, but can you just spend one action to move one space on or adjacent to a web?
Also since the scenario card says that you can't destroy webs in cities can you move one? We had a guy that got the ability to move a any web and he moved one that was in a city because the scenario says that you can't destroy one but nothing about moving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafal Areinu
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure the intent was not to be able to destroy them, move or in any other way get rid of. I guess you found a bug.

You can use move 1 to move into adjacent space, even if it's adjacent to/covered by a web.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Areinu wrote:
I'm pretty sure the intent was not to be able to destroy them, move or in any other way get rid of. I guess you found a bug.

Agreed, this seems like an unintended possibility.

Pun intended?

Quote:
You can use move 1 to move into adjacent space, even if it's adjacent to/covered by a web.

Yeah, also agreed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bax nick
Belgium
Turnhout
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can not destroy the web tokens in the main city's.
The web tokens placed inhere are score points to indicate the places Queen Ariad has taken.
All other web tokens can be destroyed by spending an action, the reward depend on the what the story card tells. Going into a city or hex tile with a web token need an wild on a terrain dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.