How good are you with chopsticks?
In Noodle Cup you have to pick up a colored noodle out of a bowl and drop it on to a cup card of the same color.
36 cup cards (9 x 4 colors)
1 set of chopsticks
1 small bowl
60 Noodles (6 - 3 inch, 6 - 6 inch, 3 - 9 inch) of each color
-use colored string or thin shoe laces
• Mix up all the noodles at put them in the bowl
• Do a noodle grab to see who goes first, if you are only person to get a long noodle, you go first. Repeat, if a tie.
• Deal 6 cards to each player
• Put the 6 cards face up in a random order in the form of a rectangle. (2 rows of 3, like a 6 pack. Play
• Give the starting player the chopsticks.
They will grab a noodle from the bowl.
Drop the noodle on the cards. If you touch a cup of the same color only, you get the noodle.
3 inch noodle - 1 point - must touch one cup of the same color only
6 inch noodle - 2 points - must touch 2 cups of the same color only or run through the same cup twice only.
9 inch noodle - 3 points - must touch 3 cups of the same color only or run through the same cup 3 times only.
If the noodle touches a cup of another color, no points.
• Pass chopsticks to the next player
• Play continues clockwise around the table.
• Game is over when someone gets 8 points.
Each player will get one more try.
Not included the first player to get 8.
- Last edited Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:55 pm (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:03 am
I need to get better string.
Any ideas on scoring or arrangement?