Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Boucher
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok I thought there were only two expansions to Albion's Legacy - the Errant's Journey and the Old Kings.

Then I read somewhere here that there's 7 expansions?. Wait what?

And on the "info slide" thingie for the game, it says this game integrates with Neverland's Legacy and Sherwood's Legacy. What does that mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
barinthus wrote:
Ok I thought there were only two expansions to Albion's Legacy - the Errant's Journey and the Old Kings.

Then I read somewhere here that there's 7 expansions?. Wait what?

And on the "info slide" thingie for the game, it says this game integrates with Neverland's Legacy and Sherwood's Legacy. What does that mean?

Errant's Journey and the Old Kings were from the latest Version
Then there are 5 from the original. So 7 in all

All the expansions are available separately , I believe

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1746391996/albions-lega...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1746391996/albions-lega...

http://www.lynnvander.com/category/albions-legacy/

It means you can use characters interchangeably if you ignore theme for some of the games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiro
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
There are 7 expansions but if you got a deluxe edition of the game it comes with them. If you got the game from retail the expansions are available during any legacy kickstarter with the next one being Gascon's legacy in January I believe.
The integrates refers to crossover kits. All the legacy games have crossover kits so you can use some of the characters in the other games. There are two for each game so far and they will be available in Gascon's legacy also and a third one will be added for each game while three new ones will be made for Gascon's legacy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boucher
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jerry and Shiro thanks!

I'm curious, is it worth it getting Sherwood and the other one... shoot I forgot its name?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiro
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
You're thinking of neverland's legacy. I personally really enjoy Sherwood's legacy so I say go for it. Now if you are only interested in Sherwood's and neverland's for the conversion to Albion's legacy the conversion kits come with everything you need from what I understand so you wouldn't need to actually get the games. Now if you are interested in the games themselves I would suggest saving your money for Gascon's legacy early next year where you will be able to get everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.