Hide
5 Posts

Les Dieux Nomades» Forums » General

Subject: Les Dieux Nomades - English rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Brown
msg tools
I just purchased a copy of Les Dieux Nomades. No English rules included.
Turns out my French isn't quite what I thought. I'd be grateful if anyone could send me a copy of the English rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam (Away/AFK)
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Les Dieux Nomades: General.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Hernandez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since copyrights would prevent a scan of the original rules or either of the two translations being uploaded here, perhaps instead someone who has both this game and Nomad Gods could write up a detailed list of changes made in Les Dieux Nomades and post this as a file. I do notice that there are several new counters, as well as the runes table, and it may be that there are rules for the counters left undefined by Chaosium in the original game (less the three that did get rules in Wyrm's Footnotes, as found in the forum for Nomad Gods).

I realize that this is a lot of work, so I do not anticipate seeing such a file. (If anyone has a scan of the English translation please geekmail me to work something out. Also scans of the rune chart and map would be nice but not absolutely necessary.)

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a list of differences between the Oriflamm NG and dragon Pass (which uses the same rules system)

changes-between-ng-and-dp

If you combine that with the (revised) DP rules here:

Dragon Pass Complete Rules

You should have a usable set of rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Hernandez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I have downloaded these. Also, someone also sent me the English translation of the French rules, so now I can put together everything I need.

Thanks again,

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.