Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Degnan
United States
Maplewood
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to make sure I am planning my actions correctly during the timed phase.

Are you required to move to the streets in-between each investigation spot? Say for an example I want to go to locations N1 and N6 in the North. Do I have to first move to the Northern streets, then go to N1, then move BACK to the Northern streets, and then move to N6? Or can I move between N1 and N6 without having to go back to the streets in-between, and I would only have to move to the streets when I want to go to a different part of the town(East, West, South)?

Seems to me, if I am in the North I should be able to hop from location to location without venturing into the streets, but I wanted to confirm this is the case.

Thank you for the clarification!

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Schmohl
Germany
Münster, Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
If you decided once for North you can move between the places in the North area.

i.e. for placing action tokens in the action clock (6am Arrow (direction north) 8am N1 10am N4)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Degnan
United States
Maplewood
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is what I needed, thank you! This provides more actions to be taken instead of a maximum of 6 per chapter. Thank you for the clarification!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel gagnon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
And if I'm in a South location and want to go to a North location :

Do I have to use 2 arrows, one to go from South to the center and another to go from the center to the north) or if I only need I arrow pointing North.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Degnan
United States
Maplewood
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Daniel - I know this one and it is a no. Just one arrow to move from the south location to the Northern streets. and then the number to go to a different northern location. Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel gagnon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.