Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walter Hearne
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was poking around and found the page for the Vassal module for this game and it has a shot of the full map. From this it appears that the tables on the map are oriented in at least three different directions, much like you would see on a 2 player map. This would be a very weird design choice for a solitaire game. Can anyone confirm if this is the final map?

https://shop.decisiongames.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCod...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pnp fanatic
msg tools
That is not how the physical copy is laid out. All the charts and tables are faced toward the player properly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Hearne
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Much obliged. I'm on the fence about this one, so if the map had come out that way, it would have been a definite "pass" for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pnp fanatic
msg tools
I've got it punched and ready...so far so good...the rules are up if that helps:

http://modernwarmagazine.com/mwm/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Hearne
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I have checked them out. The system seems somewhat similar to Race for Baghdad and I liked the implementation for that game, and I'm also planning on getting Patton's 3rd Army. I just wonder if it will work as well for an insurgency situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pnp fanatic
msg tools
I had been holding off on getting Race after reading the posts out at CSW...Joe was fielding questions left and right...sounds like you found it playable...might have to toss it in my cart on my next order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.