Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Is there any info on this game? The forum is so quiet, and there does not seem to be any gameplay vidoes on the KS page.

I want to understand how this game plays, but the KS page just tells me it is a "backwards 4x game", and it is hard to not fight. That is all good and well, but it does not really tell me anything about the gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael_Olsen wrote:

Is there any info on this game? The forum is so quiet, and there does not seem to be any gameplay vidoes on the KS page.

I want to understand how this game plays, but the KS page just tells me it is a "backwards 4x game", and it is hard to not fight. That is all good and well, but it does not really tell me anything about the gameplay.

The creator has gone quiet since this was posted

http://clinicadentallucchinidepompa.com/ he seems to have used an advertisment as his image on KS. This and a few other thing are making people nervous.

I have been in contact a few weeks back and he seemed above board but as they have gone quiet and ther is not much of a footprint pre the KS campaign , I am a bit wary now.

See the latest comments.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mark-alexander/peacekee...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah! Thanks for the heads-up. Interesting reading.

In my opinion he can use whatever avatar he likes, but going silent... that worries me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a bit more being discussed in the News thread.

I really want this to be a going concern, but I am getting nervous.

On the avatar - I would not care - except he is asking me to trust him with my money - a false image does not inspire confidence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Bolger
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The creator is posting updates right now. I've put in a comment asking about the artist issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.