tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly no expansion will be released for this game.. This is the excerpt from the Adventureland Games newsletter

Quote:
First of all, apologies for how long it has been since my last communication with you. A lot has been happening over the last 18 months! What has taken up most of my time is the success some of designs have had with other publishers. Because of this increased workload I have decided to focus my attention squarely on game design rather than self-publishing. For this reason, I have decided to finish up Adventureland Games.

Thanks to all of you who have supported my self-published games in the past! Your interest and backing has helped my designs get exposure, so I am very grateful. Unfortunately, this does mean we won't be releasing a Pack of Heroes expansion. The game's artist, John D-C, has also been very busy and has had his first child - so things just didn't align to get an expansion completed. To all the Pack of Heroes fans out there, I am sorry it didn't eventuate, but your support of the game means so much to us! We hope you keep enjoying all the content in the base game box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didi Hophop
msg tools
Thanks Ryan

Such a shame , it is such a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.