Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, I've got a decent collection of spceship minis for the Star Wras ship combat game. I want to unload them, they're taking up space and I need to cut back on the amount of miniatures I have laying around. Here's what I have, I'll only trade these as 1 lot, all or nothing:

Millenium Falcon
Tantive IV
Wild Carrde
Mon Calamari MC80
Rebel Assault Frigate
2 X Rebel Cruiser
2 X Rebel Transport
4 X Republic Cruiser
2 X Imperial Shuttle
3 X Sith Infiltrator

I don't want to put them on ebay and would much rather trade them straight across for other games and money's tight, have to save my cash for Kubla Con. All are unbagged with cards. Even with lower end prices on sites that sell single miniatures this is 50 bucks worth of stuff easy. The potential is there to make money on ebay for these too, my last lot of SW ships sold for $90 over there.

See my wants list on my profile, I'm willing to take the worse end of the deal for game(s) that I really want. What I want above all is:

Marvel Heroes (god I want this game)***

Air Superiority (if I had a first born child I would trade him for these-pending response on a trade proposal-would love the expansions as well) ***

Zero! (I would love the Corsairs expansion as well) **

Command and Colors: Ancients *

I am open to trades for other items on my list too. Like I said I'm willing to take a little bit of a loss on this for something I really want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.