Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
i didn't see anywhere in the rules what happens if folks start hording swords? if the supply runs out, can no one collect any until some are used?

maybe this is in the rules and i just missed it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Stadler
Germany
Guenzburg
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Rahdo, you are absolutely right, the rules say nothing about yes or no concerning hording swords because we did not think it was necessary.

You may hord swords, but it doesn't really make any sense - maybe if you want to annoy your fellow players and don't care about winning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
huchandfriends wrote:
Rahdo, you are absolutely right, the rules say nothing about yes or no concerning hording swords because we did not think it was necessary.

You may hord swords, but it doesn't really make any sense - maybe if you want to annoy your fellow players and don't care about winning.

So that means they are a finite resource I guess?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.