Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Freda
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I recently received a small inheritance from a dear Aunt who passed away last year. I took a bit of it and bought two new games in my new favorite system, COIN: Falling Sky and Liberty or Death.

The board for LoD is really good looking when all of the Forces are displayed on it, except I wish that the leaders were represented by leader cylinders, as in FS for Caesar, et al., rather than the stand-up boards or markers. So, thanks to the generosity of GMT providing extra wooden bits, I have decided to use the additional Resource/SoP cylinders to represent Washington, Howe, etc. The stand-up leaders will be in front of the players so all can see who current the leader is, but there will be more of the neat wooden pieces on the board. This idea probably won't work for most, but all wood looks better to me.

Also, thanks to having the extra wood bits, I was able to replace three very badly damaged pieces, a tory, a Continental, and a French regular. Thanks, GMT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold Buchanan
United States
RSF
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea Ron!

Hope you enjoy the game - keep us updated.

HB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.