Subject: can elixer copy the "guessing at the castle" action? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
if multiple people are at the castle at the end of the game, can they use elixirs to piggy back off each other? i assume not, as that seems a bit off, but the rules don't clarify either way as near as i can tell...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klemens Franz
Austria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
How we have played it: No. See it that way: When entering the castle, you leave the group. (But when there are 2 or more in the castle ... argh).

I can check with the designers (same for the other questions).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks buddy! Tell them it's a really neat game, in spite of the little rules things

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klemens Franz
Austria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a great family-game. We played it yesterday with three of our kids, and after the initial learning phase they got really into it. And the elexirs were flying around a lot! And it was a really tight finish.

PS: Official answers should follow soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klemens Franz
Austria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We have an official "No". (Everyone is running through the corridors with their thousand doors for themselves.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.