Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Cecil
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy should be at my house today, and I am anxious to get this out with my game group. We end up with 6 a lot of weeks, which can be a bit annoying when it comes to game selection. So my question is is it possible to play this with 6? If so what adjustments would you need to make? I know it may add to game time, but that isn't really an issue for me. I know the game is just starting to get to backers so I'm aware that there hasn't been a ton of time to experiment, but I thought I would ask and see. Thanks a ton.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
The scenarios are balanced for 5 players, but there's no technical reason you couldn't add another hero. Be aware that this would increase the already significant downtime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
So if you were to add a 5th Hero, since the villains activate after each hero, the villain will get a 5th turn to balance. The only off putting part is that the villain will be delayed in regaining focus and troops. This will give the heroes a slight advantage in clearing the board faster.

I don't know how much of a difference this will make however

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also have 2 villain players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiro
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
The same question was asked on Facebook and Kevin Wilson suggested using two villain players
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Cecil
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't gotten to look at the rules in depth, how would you play two villians?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul H
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Why aren't you at your post?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
surferlantern20 wrote:
I haven't gotten to look at the rules in depth, how would you play two villians?

Basically just share a five card hand and alternate between playing two from the hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Buendia

Texas
msg tools
What about increasing the starting number of foot placed as well as initial pool?
Or even increasing the villain deck by 6 cards per additional hero?
Playing the extra heroes bring a lot to the table. I can easily see this happening during the holidays incoming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.