2 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » Variants

Subject: People of the bloom variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lyle Chipperson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well now I'm playing this kinda hard people of the bloom variant and though of sharing it here, maybe someone can try it or even improve it !

The changes are :

- add flower knight level 2 in year 5, level 3 in year 10 and my custom legendary flower knight in year 20

Why?

Well the real reason is that I love to fight the flower knight , but thematically in this variant the flower knight it's like tyrant, a ruler that test the survivors to see if they are fit to take care of the fairy ring once he is gone

- add " forest wants what it wants" a first space of all the hunts

Why?

For me it's logical that the surviros have to go out the fairy ring to hunt , again this is all assuming the flower knight is like a tyrant , testing And training survivors

- when the vespertine bow is crafted add necrotoxic mistletoe to the next 1d5 years

Why?
I mentioned in other thread, the bow it's op for me, so I wanted to think twice to see if I really want to craft it

Well I'm havin fun with this variant just wanted to share , any suggestions or comments let me know , have fun !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Onyx
msg tools
The thing is, this falls apart when you realize the survivors are in the forest /near/ the fairy ring, instead of in the ring itself. That's why you can endeavor to sneak off to the ring and steal a few flowers. Otherwise you would have unlimited access to flower resources.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.