Subject: Mjollnir card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just saw a picture of this card in photo of VGW and was wondering it's part of the base game or one of the expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Browsing the kickstarter campaign page, I didn't see this card in the stretch-goals, or the breakdown of the expansions. I can only assume it is part of the base game, but cannot confirm it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Carter
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would make sense that it would be in the base game. Thor is in the base game and the first player token is Mjollnir, but I haven't seen the actual card listed anywhere to be certain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vergonjeanne
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Skrell wrote:
Just saw a picture of this card in photo of VGW and was wondering it's part of the base game or one of the expansions?

I confirm that it is one of the 12 Divine Favor cards from the base game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
Cosmik42 wrote:
Skrell wrote:

Awesome! It looks like a very fun and smart card! I can't wait to get this game it looks like everything I ever wanted out of Ascension!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Skrell wrote:
Cosmik42 wrote:
Skrell wrote:

Awesome! It looks like a very fun and smart card! I can't wait to get this game it looks like everything I ever wanted out of Ascension!

I can definitely relate to that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.