Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition and Máquina
mbmbmbmbmb
The official English rulebook for Lisboa is online here on BGG.
As usual, I upload the rules a couple of weeks before the KS campaign that will be up on 15 of November.
Please read it and see if this is a game for you. The rules are completed and the game is final. In a couple of weeks I will also upload the player aid book who will have inside a description of all the tiles and cards benefits.

Being version 0.9 means that we are still working on proofreading, and we have time to correct any goofs, small adjustments, and any edits needed.
All your comments on the rulebook are very welcome.

I hope you enjoy it.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Vital, the rules look solid (as expected!).

In another thread, you said you were looking at solo rules. Are they still in development? Will they be available when the Kickstarter begins?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
newrev wrote:
The official English rulebook for Lisboa is online here on BGG.
As usual, I upload the rules a couple of weeks before the KS campaign that will be up on 15 of November.
Please read it and see if this is a game for you. The rules are completed and the game is final. In a couple of weeks I will also upload the player aid book who will have inside a description of all the tiles and cards benefits.

Being version 0.9 means that we are still working on proofreading, and we have time to correct any goofs, small adjustments, and any edits needed.
All your comments on the rulebook are very welcome.

I hope you enjoy it.

From reading it I cannot wait for Lisboa goodluck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Maltman
Canada
RICHMOND HILL
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:

In another thread, you said you were looking at solo rules. Are they still in development? Will they be available when the Kickstarter begins?

I've loved your recent solos, so I sure hope so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition and Máquina
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:

Yes, still working on them. I hope to have a more solid ruleset on the solo play until there. I would like to find a solution more close with the multiplier game. Besides they have a good time playing, it also help players to learn the game before explain to others.
I'm struggling with some stuff I don't like. I believe I will reach a solution soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCarty
United States
La Crescent
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may have heard somewhere else, but confirmation that there will be a Paul Grogan video is awseome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
newrev wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:

Yes, still working on them. I hope to have a more solid ruleset on the solo play until there. I would like to find a solution more close with the multiplier game. Besides they have a good time playing, it also help players to learn the game before explain to others.
I'm struggling with some stuff I don't like. I believe I will reach a solution soon.

Thanks Vital, knowing you're working on it is good enough for me!

N9IWP wrote:
I may have heard somewhere else, but confirmation that there will be a Paul Grogan video is awseome

I saw that too and couldn't agree more. Any time I see Paul's name on a rule book or a rules video, I just know that I'll be able to get into the game quickly and without a hitch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
N9IWP wrote:

Vital is good at explaining the rules himself. If he has any voice left
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kortnee Boshears
United States
Somerset
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, this game looks so above my pay grade in terms of the heaviness I usually go for. But I've backed Gallerist and Vinhos on Kickstarter and this just looks so stunning that I think I'll have to go for it. Time to peruse this rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liron Levy
Israel
Holon
flag msg tools
mb
kortneebo wrote:
Man, this game looks so above my pay grade in terms of the heaviness I usually go for. But I've backed Gallerist and Vinhos on Kickstarter and this just looks so stunning that I think I'll have to go for it. Time to peruse this rulebook.

i know what you mean

Vital + Eagle-Gryphon is an instabuy.. and they killing my wallet

btw i think lisboa is less complex then vinhos..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Germany
Minden
flag msg tools
Just a small hint:

No. 9 is missing in the picture that describes the player board setup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LsdaizY
Papua New Guinea
NRW
flag msg tools
ok i just watched the gaming rules vid and read the pdf- 765 hours set up time, super crazy dry mechanics and a convoluted board, just a variation on vinhos concepts?? after the magnificent the gallerist quite a dissapointment on my side... and i saved money for the kickstartersoblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian O'Toole
Australia
Queens Park
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is VERY different to Vinhos, I wonder where you saw similarities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pup Selchen
Germany
Kassel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aveaciD wrote:
ok i just watched the gaming rules vid and read the pdf- 765 hours set up time, super crazy dry mechanics and a convoluted board, just a variation on vinhos concepts?? after the magnificent the gallerist quite a dissapointment on my side... and i saved money for the kickstartersoblue

Imho, a statement of such ferocity sure seems rather premature at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Fonseca
msg tools
aveaciD wrote:

You should give it a try at tabletopia before having such strong opinions, I participated on a few of the playtests on tabletopia and found that the game was as simple and elegant as The Galerist.
All Vital's games but CO2 look convoluted when you look at it from the outside but this one is so pretty to look at, though not a slick looking as The Galerist.
And I can't see what kind of resemblance there is between Lisboa and Vinhos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.