21 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone got this in Canada yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dreadknot Knotdread
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did a quick search but didn't see a thread on this. I'm still waiting for my shipment to arrive, just wondering if anyone got theirs up here yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a word yet. The last update indicated they were just getting started sending out North America packages, and I had the impression that Canadian deliveries would be a couple of weeks later than those in the U.S.

So, I'm not expecting a shipping notification for another two or three weeks (depending where my packages happens to fall in the packing/processing queue), nor delivery until a week after that.

EDIT: From a recent update on the project's Kickstarter page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/conan/posts/1...

Quote:
We began processing packages on schedule the week of October 17th - 21st and we are continuing on at a good pace in our second week (ending October 28th). We are taking care to pack your reward package carefully and accurately. We’ve processed a bit over a third of the orders so far and many of you have already received shipment notifications with your tracking numbers.

Canadian orders will go through our Ontario depot to provide the Customs-Friendly service you’re looking for, so those take about an additional week or two to process.

We anticipate completing all US and Canadian reward package shipments by mid-November (the week of the 14th - 18th).

If shipping is complete by November 18, delivery should occur by the end of the month. But it looks like even the earliest Canadian deliveries won't occur for a couple of weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreadknot Knotdread
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JDarlington wrote:
Not a word yet. The last update indicated they were just getting started sending out North America packages, and I had the impression that Canadian deliveries would be a couple of weeks later than those in the U.S.

So, I'm not expecting a shipping notification for another two or three weeks (depending where my packages happens to fall in the packing/processing queue), nor delivery until a week after that.

EDIT: From a recent update on the project's Kickstarter page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/conan/posts/1...

Quote:
We began processing packages on schedule the week of October 17th - 21st and we are continuing on at a good pace in our second week (ending October 28th). We are taking care to pack your reward package carefully and accurately. We’ve processed a bit over a third of the orders so far and many of you have already received shipment notifications with your tracking numbers.

Canadian orders will go through our Ontario depot to provide the Customs-Friendly service you’re looking for, so those take about an additional week or two to process.

We anticipate completing all US and Canadian reward package shipments by mid-November (the week of the 14th - 18th).

If shipping is complete by November 18, delivery should occur by the end of the month. But it looks like even the earliest Canadian deliveries won't occur for a couple of weeks.

Thank you! I don't why I didn't think of checking the KS page first. I suppose I saw all the threads about people playing the game already and just assumed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably hitting customs any day now and will sit there for a week. I heard they are shipping from Ontario so the farther you are from there the longer you may have to wait. Total speculation of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Perth
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my shipping notice!

EDIT: scheduled delivery is Thursday Nov 10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
christopher_the_fehn wrote:

Excellent! Now I can start checking my e-mail obsessively.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Lovejay
Canada
West of Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Yus haz won eet!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

You know the drill, what pledge and what add-ons!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Perth
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emylovejay wrote:

You know the drill, what pledge and what add-ons!

Barbarian pledge. No add-ons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank S
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my shipping notice today for, Thurs. 11/17/2016 by end of day!

Edit, several small add-ons with King pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Perth
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

UPDATE: Has not arrived. FedEx site still just says label created, and estimated delivery date has changed to pending.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Lovejay
Canada
West of Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Yus haz won eet!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On my side, I just got (2016-11-10) a shipping notification that the label had been created and that I should expect the package delivered on the 15th.

For what it's worth, I have a King Pledge + all Exclusive addons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Perth
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Latest update says most labels for Canada printed but games won't even cross border into Canada until the 18th. The estimated delivery some of us got was an automated estimate by FedEx assuming packages would mail out same day as label created. Doh! Looks like I'm waiting at least another week-and-a-half.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah. Just got my own notification here in Ottawa:

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 11/11/2016.
Scheduled delivery: Wed, 11/16/2016 by end of day.

... but we'll see when it really arrives.

Mine is a King Pledge with all the exclusives and some other bits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my notice last night for delivery early next week. I also got a fake ransomware feDex email today. I'm not stupid so I didn't open it. Reported it instead. Odd how they would know about my upcoming fedex delivery though, maybe coincidence. Watch yourselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. My Fedex notification just updated, shows the package has left the facility in Mississauga, and claims I'm receiving Conan tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Perth
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JDarlington wrote:
Huh. My Fedex notification just updated, shows the package has left the facility in Mississauga, and claims I'm receiving Conan tomorrow.

Ditto!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Lovejay
Canada
West of Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Yus haz won eet!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick note here, I'm in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and got an update that it should be delivered tomorrow.

Order details:

Early Backer
King Pledge
All exclusive addons

long way to say ditto...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Annnnnnd.... got it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today too. Quick look inside and it looks like I'm missing a map board, the boats. Not sure what else I might be missing. Everything looks really great though, except the heroes which do seem to show less detail or muddy detail, I'll have to paint those.

Edit: Found it. I thought the boards folded out larger and didn't realise there was 2 at first glance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike B Canada wrote:
Got mine today too. Quick look inside and it looks like I'm missing a map board, the boats. Not sure what else I might be missing. Everything looks really great though, except the heroes which do seem to show less detail or muddy detail, I'll have to paint those.

You realize the map boards are double sided, yes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Perth
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today as well. Barbarian pledge and stretch goal box. No addons. Everything looks to be there. Box was well packed/protected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.