Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Mezzano
United States
Mooresville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Played for first time yesterday and I think we made something harder on ourselves. Does the camp have to be in same location as the terrain requirement listed on the invention card? We kept moving around based on what invention we wanted to complete next but I am now thinking that once terrains are discovered you have access to build corresponding inventions for the rest of the game no matter where you are assuming you don't lose them.

Thanks for any help. Excellent game and rules were much clearer than I was lead to believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard
United States
Fort Smith
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Once you have discovered the terrain you can then build the invention. I usually put a black cube on each invention that matches the terrain I discovered. This way I know what I can build.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tootsie Roll
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I came. I saw.
badge
I lost miserably.
mbmbmbmbmb
This doesn't happen very often, but I have to agree that for once someone made the game harder than it needed to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Mezzano
United States
Mooresville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the clarification. We were putting the cubes on then taking them off as we moved the camp around so that we would only have cubes on inventions corresponding to the camps current location.

This game was hard enough without making it worse on ourselves. We definitely did not put enough priority on building a roof and the weather dice beat us up.

Great fun though, can't wait to try it again.

Thanks again for the reply!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.