Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ned Meier
United States
Lake Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My group consists of several Trek fans. We usually have 4 or 5 people playing per session. We are all open to most types of games. I have done a bit of research on both Frontiers and Ascendancy but haven't been able to come to any conclusions. The little I've heard is that there is too much downtime in Ascendancy, especially if you add a fourth or fifth player and Frontiers is obviously best solo. Any suggestions????

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Federation Commander Klingon Border + Romulan Border.
Best trek game still going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April W
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been wondering which Star Trek game to get as well. My collection is lacking one, so naturally it's a void that needs to be filled. I think Frontiers looks like a lot of fun, but the overall largeness of the game has held me back for practical reasons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ned Meier
United States
Lake Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Soleia wrote:
I have been wondering which Star Trek game to get as well. My collection is lacking one, so naturally it's a void that needs to be filled. I think Frontiers looks like a lot of fun, but the overall largeness of the game has held me back for practical reasons.

Yeah. I feel the same way. I'm in love with the idea of ascendancy and frontiers but feel they may be too big to get to the table much but everything else seems too light (Star Trek panic or 5 year missions)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.