Hide
5 Posts

No Retreat! The Russian Front» Forums » Rules

Subject: 3rd Edition-Expert Leaders then NKVD card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
b redgie
msg tools
The German is the phasing player and plays the Expert Leader card. The Russian then plays the NKVD card. Rules say that cards are resolved in the order that they are played unless they conflict, in which case the card played last takes precedence.

Do these cards conflict such that only the procedure on the NKVD card is used? i.e. the German only rolls one die or:

Not conflict and then rolls two dice for his card then a third for the NKVD card or:

Not conflict and roll just two dice.

Also, in the event of a tie in any of the above cases does the German then get two dice as the NKVD card says to reroll the Combat normally on the CRT?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wifbert Boye
Canada
flag msg tools
<bump>

I am the German player in this game and my original question for the situation above was:

"Do I roll two dice and pick the best one to use vs the NKVD card, or is Expert Leaders negated?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I did not see this post whenit was postes last month. blush

The way it would work is this:

- The German player rolls two dice, and choses one to use.
- The Soviet-layer rolls one die.

Loser thakes one step loss.
In case of a tie, reroll the combat
normally on the Axis CRT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
wifferboy wrote:
<bump>

I am the German player in this game and my original question for the situation above was:

"Do I roll two dice and pick the best one to use vs the NKVD card, or is Expert Leaders negated?"

Yes this is correct you roll two dice and chose which one to use. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wifbert Boye
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks, Carl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.