GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,272 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
71 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Pyramid Arcade» Forums » General

Subject: Received yet??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: and_still_wating... [+] [View All]
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Santa sees you when you're raiding
badge
Be Good or Else!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing as these were hopefully starting to ship as of last week, I figured I would just jump on here and drop this in case anyone wants to post if they have received their copy yet or when does arrive.

I'm hoping to have it before the weekend. I know they wanted to have it available for retail by 11/03 and in backers hand by the same time. So we'll wait and see.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's now on the Looney Labs online store for "PREORDER. Release date Nov 3."
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tyree
United States
Dayton
Ohio (OH)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen any shipping email letting me know it was sent, not sure if I should expect one or just see it pop up on my doorstep. Like you, I'm hoping/expecting for sometime later this week, it looks like an amazing set!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fogus
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mtyree1972 wrote:
I haven't seen any shipping email letting me know it was sent, not sure if I should expect one or just see it pop up on my doorstep. Like you, I'm hoping/expecting for sometime later this week, it looks like an amazing set!


Another thread in another location mentioned that the Looneys said that there would not be tracking notifications for domestic shipments.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Smith
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
I <3 game systems: Cards, Dominoes, Piecepack, Pyramids, Decktet, Chesskers, Bead Games, etc.
badge
Save MonopolyMan for last, his fight takes forever!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't gotten mine yet. soblue

Hopefully in the next day or two. ninja
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jackson
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am beginning to become slightly concerned that the backers wont have them before the stores will.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Santa sees you when you're raiding
badge
Be Good or Else!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
New update is up!

Looks like most of the orders went out 10/28 and yesterday! I'm still hoping for this weekend, but at this point I'm just waitin by the door.

whistle
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
AUGH! The international orders are only on their way to the UK distributor TODAY. The wait is KILLING ME.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Hoagland Family
United States
Mount Holly
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know yet which carrier they are being shipped with?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Smith
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
I <3 game systems: Cards, Dominoes, Piecepack, Pyramids, Decktet, Chesskers, Bead Games, etc.
badge
Save MonopolyMan for last, his fight takes forever!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't. They are being very weird about that. Why not tell us the carrier? Why not give the tracking numbers out to backers? Why all the secrecy and vagueness?

The fact that retailers who didn't back the project are not only getting the game before individual backers - but before RETAILERS who backed the project is just awful.

The way they have handled the shipping is a total mess, and leaves a horrible impression on me. I loved how they ran the campaign itself. All the videos and stretch goals and bonuses... it was quite an experience. But so far - they've really fumbled on sticking the landing.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
letmethink wrote:
Does anyone know yet which carrier they are being shipped with?

They're fulfilling Kickstarter orders through a place in Michigan rather than their normal warehouse in Virginia. It's possible that even they don't know and won't until the fulfillment center gives them tracking information later in the week (or possibly today).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristin Looney
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
chad78 wrote:
I don't. They are being very weird about that. Why not tell us the carrier? Why not give the tracking numbers out to backers? Why all the secrecy and vagueness?

The fact that retailers who didn't back the project are not only getting the game before individual backers - but before RETAILERS who backed the project is just awful.

The way they have handled the shipping is a total mess, and leaves a horrible impression on me. I loved how they ran the campaign itself. All the videos and stretch goals and bonuses... it was quite an experience. But so far - they've really fumbled on sticking the landing.


Very sorry you are disappointed in our shipping efforts... trust me when I say we are not at all happy about it either! It is truly crazy the number of things that have gone wrong regarding shipping these last few weeks.

But there really is no secrecy going on, we simply do not know the answers yet. We thank you for your patience, and we understand that patience isn't always going to be offered - but all we can do is apologize and do what we can to keep the shipping moving forward.

Thank you for your kind words regarding the campaign and videos - we look forward to everyone receiving their copy of Pyramid Arcade in the VERY near future!
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
llabs wrote:
chad78 wrote:
I don't. They are being very weird about that. Why not tell us the carrier? Why not give the tracking numbers out to backers? Why all the secrecy and vagueness?

The fact that retailers who didn't back the project are not only getting the game before individual backers - but before RETAILERS who backed the project is just awful.

The way they have handled the shipping is a total mess, and leaves a horrible impression on me. I loved how they ran the campaign itself. All the videos and stretch goals and bonuses... it was quite an experience. But so far - they've really fumbled on sticking the landing.


Very sorry you are disappointed in our shipping efforts... trust me when I say we are not at all happy about it either! It is truly crazy the number of things that have gone wrong regarding shipping these last few weeks.

But there really is no secrecy going on, we simply do not know the answers yet. We thank you for your patience, and we understand that patience isn't always going to be offered - but all we can do is apologize and do what we can to keep the shipping moving forward.

Thank you for your kind words regarding the campaign and videos - we look forward to everyone receiving their copy of Pyramid Arcade in the VERY near future!



Having seen quite a few KS campaigns now, I feel you have nothing to worry about. This kind of stuff happens. You've been very upfront about it, you've kept backers in the loop. The delay is rather small for a KS, and I'm sure we can all wait a week longer (though I'm really looking forward to receiving my copy!). I could understand retailers being a bit... unhappy about this, but then again, I guess you'll work out something with them.

So, all in all: Thanks for creating great games and keeping us fans in the loop!

my 2 cents.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Somebody on Kickstarter reported getting their copy already. I live closer to Battle Creek, Michigan, than they do.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, somebody says they've got a copy in Florida. Are you sure they're shipping from Battle Creek? One of the updates said something about a warehouse in Virginia.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Santa sees you when you're raiding
badge
Be Good or Else!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
brisingre wrote:
Yeah, somebody says they've got a copy in Florida. Are you sure they're shipping from Battle Creek? One of the updates said something about a warehouse in Virginia.



I am in Florida. That gives me hope laugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
They are indeed shipping from Battle Creek.

Quote:
shipping from Michigan, zip code = 49037


So... if someone did get it in Florida... it could totally have made it out to me in Nevada! XD
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived today! Shipped from Battle Creek via USPS.

7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Santa sees you when you're raiding
badge
Be Good or Else!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting over here. I have found a mystery package out of KY on MY USPS that is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Maybe?????? surprise
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The postal carrier just knocked on my door. Currently unboxing.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tyree
United States
Dayton
Ohio (OH)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got it, waiting for me at home. An amazing set, my awestruck compliments to everyone at Looney Labs on this achievement.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting on mine. Don't think USPS has come by yet today, so there's hope.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jevon Heath
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Go on 'head get down with it.
badge
Take it to the chorus!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Received.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came yesterday!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Hoagland Family
United States
Mount Holly
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ours arrived today! Happy to have it, but still a bit frustrated at how long it took.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.