Quartermaster General: 1914» Forums » General

Subject: Same cards... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Franco Gauzolino
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
In the game they are two copy of the same card...for two countries...name different but same effect..it's right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mayapan wrote:
In the game they are two copy of the same card...for two countries...name different but same effect..it's right?

Yes. I just felt like naming them the same was unfun/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Derekx
France
flag msg tools
mb
mayapan wrote:

3 Powers have two copy with different names but with the same text and prepared part:
- France (Romania)
- Russia (Serbia)
- Austria-Hungary (Bulgaria)

or my decks have problems^^ I don't think so because they create Objective token in small countries in Balkans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witch Lord
msg tools
mbmbmb
It's also worth keeping in mind that in QMG 1914, each card can be used in two ways - either as a played card, or as a prepared card - so in a way, every card is actually two cards in one. Even two copies of the same card can have totally different effects depending on how they're used.

If I happen to have both copies of these cards in hand, I often play one of them during the play step, and then immediately prepare the other, in order to protect my newly recruited Army from impending danger...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Derekx
France
flag msg tools
mb
Witch Lord wrote:
It's also worth keeping in mind that in QMG 1914, each card can be used in two ways - either as a played card, or as a prepared card - so in a way, every card is actually two cards in one. Even two copies of the same card can have totally different effects depending on how they're used.

If I happen to have both copies of these cards in mind, I often play one of them during the play step, and then immediately prepare the other, in order to protect my newly recruited Army from impending danger...

Yes, Indeed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.