These are not the words of dark necromancy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They have already stated numerous times that they have no plans on rereprinting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phantomwhale wrote:

How about, "Pretty please with the blood of sacrificed virgins cascading over the skulls of our destroyed enemies." ? devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
necroloid123 wrote:
They have already stated numerous times that they have no plans on rereprinting.

Thus the marvelous ability to change one's mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
Phantomwhale wrote:

How about, "Pretty please with the blood of sacrificed virgins cascading over the skulls of our destroyed enemies." ? devil

Whatever floats your boat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alphasixty wrote:
necroloid123 wrote:

I seriously doubt thats going to happen based on the creators previous comments on the subject.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
necroloid123 wrote:
alphasixty wrote:
necroloid123 wrote:

I seriously doubt thats going to happen based on the creators previous comments on the subject.

Doubters gonna doubt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan hayden
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We appreciate the interest! I wish we could say yes, but it seems like we haven't been able to draw such a card into our hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt West
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
How I desire the touch of Nothingness
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Various things that I've read around here, the FB, and in WARCULTS leads me to believe that a future issue of Thee Corroded Corridor will reintroduce the (hopefully 4 new) Necromancers to the system, essentially bringing CE into the Warcults realm and making at least a close facsimile of it available again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Collins
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to see this or something like this happen. I was unlucky enough to learn about Cave Evil when it was far too late to get a copy. Warcults is fantastic. But, I would love to get my hands on the ability to raise more minions. Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the Skull throne!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, people should stop pestering the guy and move on. He has said many times that it's not going to happen. Let him be for heavens sake!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
necroloid123 wrote:
Man, people should stop pestering the guy and move on. He has said many times that it's not going to happen. Let him be for heavens sake!

Man, people who are bothered by this thread should unsubscribe and move on.

Nathan never said no outright, so those expressing an interest are letting him know about the viability of a reprint or bringing back the content in some alternative form.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian S.
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
01010011 01001000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01010111 01000101 00100000 01010000 01001100 01000001 01011001 00100000 01000001 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101 00111111
mbmbmbmbmb
dragonblaster wrote:
We personally will not print Cave Evil again.

Re: Will there be a 3rd Edition Printing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vrooman wrote:
dragonblaster wrote:
We personally will not print Cave Evil again.

Re: Will there be a 3rd Edition Printing?

Nice try, but if we're going to start cherry picking and obliterating context, from the very same post you link to:

Quote:
If we find one day that we have the time to do both reprints and new stuff, than I know we would remake things. Right now there is simply no time to juggle all. I wish there were.

To date I've come across nothing that refutes what I originally posted. In this very thread, which is much more recent, Nathan stated "We appreciate the interest! I wish we could say yes, but it seems like we haven't been able to draw such a card into our hands."

That's not a no that we'll never see Cave-Evil reprinted, or in some other form. In the mean time, this thread keeps hope and interest alive for whatever it's worth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I understand there will be Necromancers in the Corroded Corridor (Warcults) system at some point. When that happens, there will be no need for Cave Evil. Warcults is more vast and all encompassing and offers more play options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
charlest wrote:
From what I understand there will be Necromancers in the Corroded Corridor (Warcults) system at some point.

That's what I'm hoping to see too, and anyone who wanted Cave Evil should really pick up Warcults now if they haven't already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian S.
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
01010011 01001000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01010111 01000101 00100000 01010000 01001100 01000001 01011001 00100000 01000001 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101 00111111
mbmbmbmbmb
jyeackle wrote:
Nice try, but if we're going to start cherry picking and obliterating context
Nice try at what? I'm not trying to start a fight, just pointing out what was said previously... and provided a link to the post. Never say never, but he also stated a personal preference to make new games rather than reprints. Not offering my opinion, just pointing out what The Man himself has said in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt West
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
How I desire the touch of Nothingness
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
charlest wrote:
From what I understand there will be Necromancers in the Corroded Corridor (Warcults) system at some point. When that happens, there will be no need for Cave Evil. Warcults is more vast and all encompassing and offers more play options.

Yeah, that's what I saw trying to say earlier. Even though I own Cave Evil, I'd still be excited for this to happen. More cards, more Necromancers, more Corroded Corridor modules. It's a win for everyone, even those without CE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.